Topic (PokemonX/Y)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topic (PokemonX/Y)

Post by Haneko on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:11 am

Ok this thread is about my current adventures in pokemon X/Y. today I got to EB games in Hull in quebec province. Much to my surprise and dismay my preorder was for naught. I was supposed to get a poster for pokemon X/Y. and they didn't tell me I had to ask for it First when I make the preorder. When I made the pre order I did ask and they told me to wait until the release date. on top of that they only had 20 posters and because I didn't ask for it, which I did but they told me to wait. As soon as they ran out. they decided not to get anymore. So I got double crossed by EB games on that preorder. I am currently trying to reach Nintendo and gamefreak about this issue in a civil matter to ask them if it is possible for me to get a poster I should have gotten for my preorder of pokemon X.

If I do get it yay! if I don't oh well...

I had difficulty choosing my character for pokemon X so I asked someone for a coin toss heads I choose a girl and tails its a guy. well...guess what it landed on tails. So I named her Haneko and I chose the blue eyed blondie. Upon choosin my male fennekin which I named Hyakko, I had realized that they actually removed the dynamic exp system much to my pleasant surprise. and the "Super Training" on the pokemon X does have an effect on your pokemons moves and the attributes. you cannot undo this as far as I have seen. but it does help the fact that you can see where you trained your pokemon. It does have effect on the battle, and yes if you evolve your pokemon after making the training to the fully trained your pokemon does get weaker. in the minigames anyways. the super trainings are really hard but you don't get stat boosts, only items.

But this can be useful if you are in a pinch and need money for pokeballs and potions or antidotes. I have a ton of items. and since I have just found something interesting, if you use your fully trained pokemon to get better punching bags(ie the L sized ones) enough of them for the pokemon you want to train and where you want to train it it allows you to reach your cap for the base stats sooner and you do get better training on the long run.

So far the game passes with flying colors, the only weird thing is the fairy types, don't have any yet...My current team is well fennekin mark2(second form I forgot the evolution's name), pansage, panpour, Pikachu, Pidgey and I have yet to fill that slot with something nice. the panpour will be replaced by a gyarados, ah I know maybe ill replace the empty slot with the sylveon. then replace Pikachu with another electric pokemon... and then finally replace pansage with a grass type or dark type, I'm looking at an absol for sure.

And yes your four friends will make up of a few nicknames but you can also create your own nickname. I'm going to checkout the clothing store. See if I can't get a better haircut...
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic (PokemonX/Y)

Post by Haneko on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 pm

today I have caught a lot of pokemons and yes I found a Riolu which I caught and am trying to evolve right now. couple new things I have found out. yes the new exp share item is now a key item, that you have to toggle on or off(when you get it is turned on.).Al your pokemon receive at least half the exp that the one that fought. and they level up quite fast.

also amidst my captures I have caught a wonderful female furffrou. IM going into explore the coiffure for it. Styling your character is something special... more on the game tomorrow...
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:00 am

I don't have it unfortunately, but I definitely am getting it soon. I've played a little of it from my friends Pokemon X, and by far it's the best one I have played. A lot of people say the Pokemon and the Gen is horrible. I disagree..
Another thing I loved about Pokemon X/Y is the starters evolution's. I think they're easily the best looking ones I have seen.

I wasn't really expecting Froakie to be a frog, to a Toxicroak look a like, to a frog ninja. That's probably my favorite.. (I don't know who to start of with from Fennekin or Froakie..)

Fennekin's evolution isn't as good, but still looks okay. Fennekin looks just so cool. Then comes the evolution, which was even cooler. Then came the second evolution which didn't look to good... but yeah, I still like them.

Last but not least, Chespin! Well.. Chespin. I don't even know what it is. It looks cool though, which takes the second coolest evolution for me. But when it evolves, it looks like a Pignite in my opinion, just fat and round. o.o But when the Pignite look a like evolves, it turns into a thing called Chestnaught! (Only final evolution I actually know.) Which wow, I was not expecting that. It looks so powerful!

Anyways, that's all from me, I shall post more about more Pokemonz! Until then, have a good day!
Yuri
Admin

View user profile http://protosphereonline.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:21 pm

ok today I have gotten my hands on a Sylveon through evolving my evee at five hearts worth of affection. It had to learn charm. but I now has a male Sylveon. gonna catch another evee(preferably a female one and lol use her for breeding evees.

Anyone wants to trade for an Eveelution, just to let you know im only going to be handing out evees, If you want a sylveon it took me 2 days to get mine. Now my team is Charizard level 37, Delphox level 43, Pidgeotto lv 32, Gogoat lv 30, Lucario level 39 and Sylveon level 30.
My lucario, delphox and Charizard are fully trained beasts and my pidgeotto is a capped attack+speed hybrid. I did not train my gogoat. nor my Sylveon.

And just to let you guys know when you get the Mega evolution ring you have to beat three gyms minimum. after that you get a Lucario with a lucarionite. I am getting badge number three so bear with me.

also I have bought more options for my wardrobe, a girl's gotta have every outfit you know, just in case...hahahaha.
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:12 pm

My current team is now a level 54 lucario named Kyuken which I caught normally from tall grass, my starter which is almost level 60 a delphox name Hyakko its a strong fire/psychic, I have a level 53 gogoat named Reika one of the best grass type I have ever picked up, my sylveon named Milo since its a boy he's lv 48 and last but not least on my current team Faya my level 45 pidgeot. these are also some of the first pokemon I caught as well.

I have all but 2 badges and im on my way to get my seventh badge as we speak by the end of today I will have finished all the badges, But I won't be ready yet to face the elite four challenge until I can get that Gyarados. exp share and fighting every trainer I see gives me those kind of levels, but I probable should keep looking for more battle.

The gyms in order are
Bug Gym
Rock Gym
Fighting Gym
Plant Gym
Electric Gym
Fairy Gym
Psychic Gym(mind you be prepare for a few fairies as well.)
Ice Gym

Now my team does hurt a ton, but there are pokemon who can still tear up my team. Now I don't have to worry about weather teams since I don't play with weather, my pokemon only take on average 1-3 turns to kill most pokemons. so the weather effect is certainly useless and anyone stupid enough to use weather moves will get trounced on the turn of their set up. that is usually the problem with weather teams. I'm surprised, people have a hard time against weather teams....

Last edited by Haneko on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am

This just in! In winding forest you may have the chance of meeting a zoroark in the tall grass. I am not
kidding! This is southeast of snowbell city. Im going to finish hunting for it and finally catch it!

also I have caught Xerneas with a premier ball in a single turn! quite the achievement. Now, my team has Xerneas who knew geomancy(a fairy move), Megahorn(bug), Moonblast(fairy) and Gravity which is a good
anti flying move, it removes the effect of levitate and the type flying so for earthquake users this move is a god send. his stats are quite good for a pure fairy type. I fully trained him into a monster he now knows Night slash(Dark) and Horn leech(grass). still kept moonblast and gravity. geomancy is a super buff. I don't usually use them so I replaced it.

also my team is now around level 70. and my gogoat officially faced off and one shotted, venusaur, blastoise and Charizard. my gogoat knows Aerial Ace, Leaf Blade, Earthquake and Surf. which is puzzling but with this moveset it makes him an uber tank. and with sapsipper ability he becomes stronger and nullifies the plant move.

Have to say My team was very well made from the get go. and I have still 20 levels of loose before they start to disobey me...But that's what the last badge is there for.
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:06 pm

And not only is the last gym an Ice Gym... but I did victory road and the elite four before dominating the champion. and after you beat the champion you get to fight AZ the giant king. it was fun...really fun.

After I beat it yesterday a huge feeling came over I finally finished the story and it was something nice. Today I got the national dex upgrade and went on the speed rail from lumiose station all the way to a new city called Kiloude. all it has is the friend safari zone and the golden sister's battle mansion. gonna finish it soon... but im heading back to the pokemon village to explore that cave with uber pokemons...
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Wow, seems like your really enjoying it. =3 Aww man, I'm so sad that I ain't got it yet. D: But i'm getting it next month apparently. ^^ Or earlier, if I'm allowed to order it. O:

And thanks for the gyms order. o: Though I think the last gym should be a fairy.
Yuri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Now onto Zygard this legendary pokemon is a ground/dragon that can switch to rock type. I killed it so im going to reload my save.

by the way tm 94 is in a town before the rock Gym I mean just before one of the npcs walking around will give it to you. while you do not need rocksmash to beat the game you do need it to reach zygard and get fossils from glittering cave.

Epic music my friends for Zygarde. and for some odd reason I picked up a reaper cloth, lustrous orb, adamant orb and griseous orb which hints at getting those legendaries later... onto the new task at hand catching lv 70 Zygarde, lol mewtwo in the shortest cave in pokemon history....lol

Ok Zygarde is now mine, I encountered on the first patch of grass to the path on the right of the first gym a certain Zapdos bugger escaped before I could even do anything. Im going to keep hunting for legendaries.
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:16 pm

today I'm going to farm the elite fours for money as I need to complete my wardrobe. but for some odd reason I'm not cool enough to fight a boss of a bunch of punk trainers.
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Haneko wrote:today I'm going to farm the elite fours for money as I need to complete my wardrobe. but for some odd reason I'm not cool enough to fight a boss of a bunch of punk trainers.
They probably think your to old! /shot
Yuri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

lol yeah for a fifteen year old character hmm... nah im just not wearing the right combination of clothes for them to "consider" cool.
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:15 am

yesterday I did the side quest of the Looker Bureau. its a five part series. first part you have to find tickets to qualify as an inspector's partner. then you can have your first actual mission.

Now I finished working at the hotel Richismo today, got into a bit of a glitch so I can't work once I got my pay raise...for some odd reason. got zapdos(I had picked a fennekin after all). I am done running after it. once you meet him 11 times total he flies for the Sea Spirit's Den.

got my mega gyarados finally, but water/dark? really?also got my hands on a scythe today so my life is good today in terms of fine catches...
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:00 pm

yesterday I gave all my pokemons worth keeping a whopping 36 pokemons(Legendaries included) to my roomie for safe keeping I have encountered a bug at the Hotel richissimo once I got to a better wage I just wasn't allowed to work there anymore, the game got stuck on an eternal loop so I had to restart my game since the update didn't do anything to my game.

It wasn't addressing the same glitch so its perfectly understandable. Right now I am also busy trying to get a Shiny Fennekin Muhahahaha...

Gonna get it for sure! I hope...
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Ok yesterday I went and restarted my save with a male character, chose fenekin again and named her Nova, and for some strange reason I almost maxed three stats(SPAtt, SP Def and defence.)

Found a really weird way of doing it too. more on that tomorrow.
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:29 am

a lot has happened, but essentially im taking a break for now since I have already beat the game, I also bought a strategy guide to see what I was missing, turns out I did get everything.

fun game...got my favorite team lined up.
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top