Idea's for Monsters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Idea's for Monsters

Post by Crispy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Hello, Welcome to the 'Idea's for Monsters' Thread(Post) if you would like you could create a Monster to simply help us with our suggestions throughout the forums and the game.
3 Steps of doing this,
1) Pick a Monster of your choice
2) Pick their moveset
3) What type they could be
There you have it you have an IDEA.
Crispy,
Peace Out.
Crispy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea's for Monsters

Post by Yuri on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Not using the lists of info your giving me... but thinking of talking to Haneko about having two Legendary Monsters. One of them will be a design of the monster at the top of the home page, but going to re call it as Arcellia. Thinking of it being a light type.

Another Legendary that I thought would be cool and that I will be talking to Haneko about is a one I have just recently thought about having a Legendary Dog/Sphinx. It would be a dark type, and thought calling Darkara.

That's all I can spill out for now, but if needed I can post more. ^^
Yuri
Admin

View user profile http://protosphereonline.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Thanks for the Information,
I think these are excellent ideas.-Phoenix

Crispy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:20 pm

legendaries not yet..... We have to make the starters first.

besides played will need to not only get a geosphere for the legendary but make it reach a certain level before an event pops in for the legendary.

Arcellia is a nice name but you have to find a different name for the dark one. Darkara is taken from an anime or was it dakara? well... nvm. also the bird looks like a air/water type.

name is fine though for the light type. Morteus for the dark type name just a suggestion. could write a mythos about these two legendaries, Arcellia and Morteus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 am

xXHanekoXx wrote:legendaries not yet..... We have to make the starters first.

besides played will need to not only get a geosphere for the legendary but make it reach a certain level before an event pops in for the legendary.

Arcellia is a nice name but you have to find a different name for the dark one. Darkara is taken from an anime or was it dakara? well... nvm. also the bird looks like a air/water type.

name is fine though for the light type. Morteus for the dark type name just a suggestion. could write a mythos about these two legendaries, Arcellia and Morteus.
Of course we would of have to make the others first, as the Legends aren't important for now. And I didn't know Darkara was a anime name.. =/ But either way, there is still some questions that I wish to talk about. Though I never see you on chat or anything. :/
Yuri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 am

Alright, it's official. The name will now be Morteus.
Still some work to do though. :u

Anywho, just saying that this thread will now be a 'Sticky' Thread.
Yuri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:52 pm

ok Morteus would not be a dog but a panther type monster. with saber like teeth. while Arcellia I would like to think some kind of cross between an eagle and a bird of paradise, white plumage with graceful red feathers on the wing tips and a weird silver ring around the shoulders.

Basically Morteus and Arcellia are legendaries that gave light and darkness to the world, so morteus should have white speckles shaped like ninja stars. which arcellia's tail would silver and white.

Arcellia takes care of the light of day, giving warmth and energy while Morteus gave the darkness to cool and provide rest from the day. Both should be considered pseudo deities.

Now for proper story I have decided to remove the 5 elemental starters from being starters in instead these are rare monster that can fuse and the only ones that can fuse in the elemental ones. If the player choose the fox that is aligned with light, then the story revolves around their pursuit of the Legendary of Light Arcellia. If they chose the dark fox starter then they are after Morteus. The reason for the pursuit is that each legendary has a unique ability, Arcellia can read your mind and show you your past, while Morteus Has the ability to bring you into your memory through the shadows of dreams. Both are important creatures related to the plot line.

The starters too are important, they are the key to access The tower of Luminescence and The Realm Of Shadows. these two temples can only be accessed by the help of your starters. they aren't related to the first 2 temples only those two can give you early access.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:12 pm

wow erasing what my other profile was, did this...? hmm.. But yeah we can discuss about the monsters soon im still working on the concept art, but to be honest im not too motivated right now.

Still trying to get arcellia right and Morteus well... he's looking pretty spiffy right now. concept art on the characters is fun and easy. I have a lot of fun with luku...;P

Working on the only 2 starters players get. players can get both but they are going to have to finish the game to receive the one they didn't get. just for some extra things to do...
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 pm

ok I got some thing big going for the legendaries
A formless Spheria known as "Amal Gama" this spherian is the creator of the spherians in the game world, in order to bag this legendary monstrosity you have to complete Spheriapedia(all the forms of several species of spheria have to be obtained.

This Amal Gama is my "Arceus" analog in this game, she is formless and may only be fought in its Neutral form after acquiring all the non fusion forms(fusion forms don't count for completion). you will need sphere crystals to alter her form and she has eight forms.

Im also wondering how many monsters im going to need to create a massive ecology. I was hoping to make the legendaries only 3 for about 90+ monsters, but I have actually made 15 total including those three legendaries more on those later..
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:08 pm

another thing to keep an idea is the food chain..
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneko on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:37 am

well things are certainly picking up. I have a lot more done with my project so the monsters will be done soon hopefully I can make you guys see something interesting when the time comes.
Haneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top