Some questions... along that, the reason I went.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some questions... along that, the reason I went.

Post by Crispy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:41 pm

hello.
so yeah, i kind of went somewhere... anywhere... without telling anybody, so i am deeply sorry.
anyways, i have some questions...

1. when will phoenix and haneko actually get on mapping the game and such?
2. it looks like we are barely making any progress................... i guess that's why i kind of went?
3. are we going to get a map editor thing before the game release date? i need to practice...
Crispy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some questions... along that, the reason I went.

Post by Yuri on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Well, at the moment I can't really do anything. Haven't heard from Haneko from some time. Also just got my laptop back today after something bad happened to it...
However, do not feel as if this project has been left to isolate. Haneko is still probably working on it, and it does take a lot of time. I don't really know what parts you can help with, but again, It's up to Haneko.

About the Map Editor, I was discussing that with him a while back. I haven't got them yet unfortunately, but I know he is working on them. Also, when I get the Map Editor, I'm sure that you will have it as well. [I will most likely just make a simple topic of it.]

And uh, the game release. Well, like I previously said that It has not been left. Once I get the Map Editor, I will be mapping a lot... which I guess helps to make the game making progress.
I hope I answered the questions... but I will keep you updated of what is happening, so stay tuned.~
Yuri
Admin

View user profile http://protosphereonline.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top